1515 Wynkoop provides single-stream recycling service. Single-stream means that all recyclable items may be comingled and do not require separation at the point of collection. Separation of the various recyclable components is done at an off-site facility. The following items can be recycled through the building's recycling program:
- Cardboard, office paper, magazines, junk mail
- Phone books and newspapers
- Plastics #1-7, glass bottles and jars, aluminum cans
- Steel cans, empty aerosol cans, aluminum foil and containers
- Plastic bags, garbage, and food items are not permitted in the recycling containers.